What to do with kitchen soffit?
What to Do With Kitchen Soffits
- If your cabinets are in good shape, you should add crown molding to the ceiling above the cabinets and add some trim molding to the bottom of the soffit. …
- Since these cabinets were in great shape, we decided to go with an oak woodgraining for the soffits and moldings. …
- You could use any border stencil for this last decoration. …
How to take down a soffit in your kitchen?
- Reciprocating saw
- Platform stand
- Hand saw
- Skinny pry bar
- Larger pry bar
- Dust mask
- Ear muffs
- Eye goggles
How to make kitchen soffits look more modern?
- 2.25″ crown molding
- 1×2 wood
- 1×3 wood
- 1×4 wood
How to make kitchen soffits into storage?
How to Make Kitchen Soffits Look More Modern
- Go Bold with Color. If you want an easy, budget-friendly way to update your kitchen soffits, pick up a paintbrush. …
- Get Fancy with Molding. Molding can instantly give your kitchen soffits a more modern look. …
- Add Beadboard. No matter what your kitchen decor, covering your soffit with beadboard can instantly update its look.
- Tile It. …
Click here for details.