What are some ideas for decorating with baskets?
Fall Basket Decor For Your Porch
- Find a basket with a flat back and fill it with fall-colored faux flowers and pumpkins. Then hang it on your front door with a hook or hanger. …
- Use a small basket, and arrange flowers in it. Place it on your porch for a pleasant and unusual decor piece. …
- Put a basket with a handle on your porch or near your front entrance. …
How to decorate using baskets?
BASKETS AS A BASE. When creating a centerpiece or a vignette, I always recommend using something to act as a base and to visually corral the items together. Placing your items in a basket will immediately draw the eye and give the display a sense of importance, especially when combined with the rest of the decor in the room!
What are some gift basket ideas?
- Find your theme
- Decide on a budget
- Select your basket or container ( I once used beautiful ceramic bowls. …
- Ask a friend who works in an office if they could bring you a bag of shredded paper, and use this for a cushion in your basket
How do you decorate with baskets?
To recap the 7 ways to decorate with baskets:
- Plant containers
- Coffee table organization
- Wall art
- Blanket storage
- Faux florals / wreath alternative
- Table centerpiece
- Bedside basket
Click here for details.