What are considered the best Halloween decorations?
What’s special about Balsam Hill Halloween decorations?
- Mix Halloween decorations with fall décor. A quick way to bring the Halloween spirit into your home is by embellishing autumn foliage with Halloween-themed decorations such as spiders, cobwebs, or …
- Display fall pumpkins indoors and outdoors. …
- Set the mood with lighting
Where are the best Halloween decorations?
Find the best holiday decorations in Long Beach with our map. (And add to it) We love maps here. Especially maps that tell us where to find all the coolest holiday decorations in Long Beach. Our readers lit up Long Beach on Halloween with more than 100 displays on our map and used it to discover new parts of our city.
What are some easy to make Halloween decorations?
- Easy Paper Fan DIY Halloween Decorations from Our Little House in the Country
- Front Porch Spiderweb from Lalymom (above)
- Sticky Monster Window from Two-Daloo
- DIY Halloween Window Clings from I Heart Arts & Crafts
- Plastic Bag Ghosts from Lalymom (above) (these would be cute in a not too scary kids haunted house)
What is a good Halloween decoration?
Hang round wood cutting boards that have been transformed into pumpkins with the help of orange wood stain, paper leaves, and pipe cleaner tendrils at your family-friendly affair. A candy cane garland is fashioned from paper plates that have been painted with stripes of orange and yellow craft paint.
Click here for details.